R8

R8

Friday, November 13, 2015

the 3 magic keys to living life with integrity

Have the courage to say no. have the  courage to face the truth.do the right thing because it is right.
                                                             W. Clement Stone

.I think that this quote is true because if you want to live your life with integrity because if you never learn how to stand up for yourself and say no then your not gong to be able to live your life with integrity. Here is an example when i was in middle school i had friends that would just use me to copy my homework and always like to push me around, but i thought that they were like that that they weren't just using me they were actually my friends. Then people in class started asking me, why are you friends with them if all they do is use me and i would always denied it because i was afraid that it would be true, and it was so i had to learn the hard way to say no and now i finally i know how to stand up for myself and say no when i know that its not the right thing to do .  

                 
                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment