R8

R8

Friday, June 10, 2016

the questions


  1. What i enjoyed about this class was how we got to research in many different carriers
  2. What i didn't like about this class was that it was to short and i wish it was like two hours long everyday
  3. The only thing that needs improvement is the length of this class this class should be two full hours
  4. Honestly i didn't do my every best at the begging of last semester but towards the i realized how important this class was so i tried improving
  5. My highlight was the excel chart because i believe that improved a lot because at the beginning i didn't how do do an type of graphing but later on i got the hang of it 
  6. I am actually doing my life planning journal  everyday at six PM i make sure i do it i even have a alarm
  7. i am committed to being a ctr person because i see how it could befit me very drastically 

No comments:

Post a Comment