R8

R8

Friday, December 18, 2015

final part 1 of 2

what i lied a bout this class is that you learn how to type and fluently. i also liked that i learned how to use more thing on word . like things like how to make a graph  and how to insert other things. i also like that thins class is always fun never boring. i liked to use typing tutor because it teaches you not to look down at your fingers. typing tutor also teached how to type fluently and the goal 40 words. what i didnt like was that the class is to long. i also didnt like to the same ting every time. the work was so reparative. we didnt do card checks very often.

things we can do to improve the class
  • we can do different activities
  • do car checks more often
  • more free time
  •  more visual learning 

yes i did my best even though i caught myself missing around. mr.haymore also helped me stay on track by telling  me to keep going and doing my work. a few times mr.haymore got my attention but i got right back on track. mr.haymore would also help me choose the right by reminding me every time we left class even during class. i am committed to be a ctr person because this will help me be a better person. this can also take me to places by ctr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment